The 18-year-old FC Barcelona midfielder Gavi won the Kopa trophy on Monday evening, rewarding the best hope of the 2021-2022 season. He succeeds his teammate Pedri.
NFT version of the Kopa Trophy! 🤓
— Ballon d'Or #ballondor (@francefootball) October 17, 2022
The Kopa trophy remains in Barcelona. A year after his teammate Pedri, Gavi (18) was voted best hope of the 2021-2022 season by a jury made up of winners of previous years of the Ballon d’Or. The young Spaniard is ahead of Eduardo Camavinga (Real Madrid) and Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich).
The classification of the Kopa 2022 trophy
1. Gavi (ESP, 18; FC Barcelona)
2. Eduardo Camavinga (19, FRA; Real Madrid)
3. Jamal Musiala (19, GER; Bayern Munich)
4. Jude Bellingham (19, ENG; Borussia Dortmund) )
5. Nuno Mendes (20, POR; Paris-SG)
6. Josko Gvardiol (20, CRO; RB Leipzig)
6. Ryan Gravenberch (20, HOL; Ajax Amsterdam/Bayern Munich)
8. Bukayo Saka (20 years old, ENG; Arsenal)
9. Karim Ayedemi (20 years old, GER; RB Salzburg/Borussia Dortmund)
10. Florian Wirtz (19 years old, GER; Bayer Leverkusen)