Amla navami 2022: In Hinduism, there is a tradition of worshiping trees and plants as the form of God. Amla is also a revered tree. This tree is specially worshiped on Amla Navami. This time Amla Navami is on 2nd November, Wednesday.
Ujjain. According to religious texts, the festival of Amla Navami (Amla Navami 2022) is celebrated on the Navami date of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month. This time this date is on Wednesday, November 2. It is also called Akshaya Navami. The Amla tree is specially worshiped on this day. It is believed that by doing this, happiness and prosperity remain in the house and Goddess Lakshmi is also pleased. On this day, the importance of bathing with amla juice mixed with water is also mentioned in religious texts. Know more about the religious and Ayurvedic importance of Amla…
Amla is the form of Lord Vishnu (religious importance of amla)
Special importance of Amla tree has been told in religious texts. According to Padma Purana, Amla is the form of Vishnu.
Saluting the Amla tree gives the same fruit as Godan (cow donation). Touching it gives twice as much and eating its fruit three times as fruit.
Lord Vishnu resides in the root of Amla tree, Brahma above, Rudra in Skanda, Munigan in branches, Vasu in leaves, Marudgan in flowers and Prajapati in fruits.
- Diseases are removed by eating amla (ayurvedic importance of amla)
- Amla has been given special importance in Ayurveda too. Amla should be eaten especially in winter, it does not cause skin diseases.
- Amla juice, powder and gooseberry jam all benefit our health. Vitamin C deficiency is fulfilled by drinking amla juice.
- Taking amla juice mixed with water provides benefits in many skin diseases. Consumption of amla juice also increases the glow of the skin.
- Amla controls the increased pitta in the body. By eating amla for a long time, many diseases start to end.
To avoid acidity and indigestion, sages have made a tradition of eating amla on this festival.