During the investigation of Sunday’s bomb blast in Istanbul, it has been found that it was carried out by a female terrorist. The woman who detonated the bomb was joined by two male attackers.
Six people were killed and 81 were injured in a bomb blast in Istanbul, Turkey on Sunday. Now information has come to light that a female terrorist was involved in the blast on Istanbul’s famous Istiklal shopping street. The same woman did the bomb blast.
Turkey’s Vice President Fuat Oktay, in an address to the nation, said that it was suspected that a female terrorist had carried out the bombing. So far no terrorist organization has claimed responsibility for the bomb blast. Turkey’s Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag said a woman was seen sitting on a bench for about 40 minutes. She had left minutes before the explosion. Two male attackers are also associated with the woman.
Smell of terrorist attack
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said that there is a smell of terrorism behind the attack. The criminals responsible for this will be found. Soon the criminals will be brought to justice. “I wish God’s mercy to our brothers who died in the bombing, patience to their relatives and a speedy recovery to the injured,” Erdogan said.
India expressed grief
India has expressed grief over the bomb blast in Istanbul in which six people were killed. Condolences have been expressed to the Government and people of Turkey for the loss of life and property on behalf of India. Ministry of External Affairs Spokesperson Arindam Bagchi tweeted that the Government of India expresses its deepest condolences to the people of Turkey on the loss of lives in the explosion in Istanbul. Our sympathies are with those who have been injured. We wish him a speedy recovery.